The iHeartRadio app has all your favorite radio stations, but it also has all your favorite podcasts, too. Here are some of the best ones I've found on there. Beware: They are kind of all over the place, so if you're looking for one specific genre, you are definitely in the wrong place. This is what's on my playlist.
- "Naked on Cashmere" is one of my favorites because it's my favorite poet, Atticus, reading his poems. It's always cool to hear an author read their own words and hear it a different way.
- "How to Money." As a millennial trying to figure out all of the financial stuff (what even IS a ROTH IRA?!), Joel and Matt have helped tremendously.
- "Clemson Pawcast" is focused on Clemson athletics and gives a breakdown of what happened at that week's game.
- "Gilmore Guys" is a couple of guys who watch "Gilmore Girls" episode by episode and give their thoughts. It is absolutely hilarious.
- "The Vanished Podcast" is where Marissa Jones talks about people that have gone missing and interview their loved ones as they search for answers. Good for the mystery buffs.
- "Great Women of Business." Each episode is dedicated to a different woman who killed it in the world of business, everyone from Coco Chanel to Martha Stewart.
- "Hell and Gone." Now I've been following this one since Season One. Catherine Townsend investigated the cold-case murder of Rebekah Gould in that season, and is doing a similar case with Janie Ward this season.